This Catering Agreement is entered into between Creature Coffee LLC (“Caterer”) and, the company/person paying for coffee catering services (“Client”) (together, “Parties”) and sets forth the agreement between the Parties relating to catering services to be provided by the Caterer for Client for the event identified in the quote provided via email.
1. Event details Client is hiring Caterer to provide coffee beverages, and related services, for their event identified on their online booking form and confirmed in their email titled Coffee Services. Any changes to these event details must be made direct to Creature Coffee with at least 7 days notice before the event start date and may require additional payment.
2. Menu to be served The Parties have agreed to the menu. Caterer reserves the right to make small changes to the menu if key ingredients are unable to be sourced due to reasons beyond the control of the Parties.
-- All drinks can be served hot or iced --
Coffee Espresso Cappuccino Mocha Latte Vanilla Bean Latte Salted Caramel Latte Seasonal Syrup Latte (this changes throughout the year) Americano (black coffee)
Not Coffee Matcha Masala Chai Organic Teas (selection of 4) Hot Chocolate
Milk options Whole Milk and 2 alternative milks
3. Coordination with venue Caterer will need to have access to the Venue no later than 1.5 hours in advance of the Start Time for the Event, and 1 hour after the End Time for clean up and load out. Client will make all necessary arrangements, at Client’s expense, to get this access arranged.
Caterer can set up our coffee carts and all coffee-making equipment outside as long as there is no chance of rain and the temperature is above 40F and below 90F. Please note that all espresso machines do not work effectively in extreme temperatures.
4. Payment terms Payment will be made to the Caterer as follows:
A 100% deposit will be due immediately in advance of the event. Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or check. Make checks payable to Creature Coffee, 2500 S Highway 183, Building 2, Unit 240, Austin, TX 78744.Once payment has been received, Caterer services for the event will be confirmed.
Should the estimated number of guests increase a new Estimated Total Cost will be determined. If the estimated number of guests does change, the Client must inform the Caterer in writing, one week in advance of the Event with a Final Guest Count.
5. Responsibilities for related costs Client is solely responsible for all costs and/or deposits relating to the use of the Venue, and for obtaining any necessary permissions, authorizations, or other requirements of Caterer providing services at the Venue.
Electricity/power will be provided by the client of 1 x dedicated 120v circuit/15 amp per espresso machine. Caterer will provide all extension cables and multi sockets. Without adequate power, espresso machines and grinders can malfunction and cause damage. Espresso-based drinks cannot be provided without the correct amount of power and no refund will be issued in the event of an inadequate power supply. For standard 120V connections, we must be within 50ft of the power outlets.
6. Insurance Caterer has or will obtain, general liability insurance relating to Caterer’s services at the Event.
7. Indemnification Client will indemnify Caterer for any damage, theft, or loss of Caterer’s property occurring at the event, to the extent caused by the negligence of any of Client’s guests or staff.
8. Cancellation If the Client needs to cancel the event, Client must provide written notice to Caterer to effect cancellation. Client understands that upon entering into this Contract, Caterer is committing time and perishable resources to this Event and thus cancellation would result in lost income and lost business opportunities in an amount hard to precisely calculate. Therefore, the following cancellation limitations will apply.
If Client requests cancellation of the Event 30 days or more before the Event Start Time/Date, Caterer shall pay back the 50% of the deposit to Client. If cancellation occurs within the 30 days in advance of the Event, no deposit will be returned to the Client.
We offer free re-scheduling with a minimum of 7 days' notice before the event. Re-scheduling is dependent on Caterer having availability on the requested date.
9. Legal compliance Caterer will work in compliance with all applicable local health department rules and regulations relating to food preparation and food service.
10. Limitation of remedies If Caterer cannot fulfill its obligations under these terms and conditions for reasons outside of its control, Caterer may, with Client's written consent, locate and retain a replacement catering company at no additional cost to Client, or refund Client’s money in full. Caterer will not be responsible for any additional damages or compensation under these circumstances.
11. Resolution of disputes We aim to delight all our clients and their guests. If this is not the case, please let us know so we can make it right.
The Parties agree to not post any negative information about the other arising out of the Event on any online forum or website without providing advance written notice of the intended content thereof, and providing the other party with an opportunity to resolve any issues between the parties amicably.
12. Jurisdiction and Venue These terms and conditions will be interpreted according to the laws of the State of Texas and any legal action must be filed in the County of Travis County in the State of Texas.
13. Entire Agreement This document, along with its exhibits and attachments, constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Get 10% Off Your First Order
Enter your email and we'll send you positive vibes, new release info, and a discount code as a new friend!